Saturday, July 4, 2020

Getting 2017 underway

So, back to my journey ... this means picking up with the beginning of 2017. The beginning for us is (1 January) is the middle of summer - invariably hot and quite often humid. It is also the a time when it is back to work after some time off for eh Christmas - New Year period.

So to begin and set the scene for the 2017 year ahead, a few from home and a few from the office window.

Remember, if you click on one of the pictures it will open a window so you can scroll through them with a larger view.

First, from our front and back yard:

White-faced heron hunting in the front garden

Blue-faced honeyeater scouring banana trees out back
Second, some of the variety I get to glimpse from my office window - not all birds!

Swamp wallaby grazing

Female fairy wren foraging

Male red-backed fairy wren

Another one competing for attention!
And this was just week 1 😊 ... I consider my environment to be very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment